The Classroom Survey --Getting to Know You!
PART I. INTRODUCING THE CLASS
A. Name of teacher: khuzama AL momani
B. Grade level: 7th to 11th .
C. Class favorites (List your class top 5 favorites in each category):
1. Music groups : ---------
2. Authors : --------
3. TV programs : cartoon,films
5. School subjects:computer, English,french,math .
6. Sports : football
7. Video or computer games : cars games
8. Favorite Websites : Facebook, you tube .
9. Other Class Favorites of your choice : they're interested in drawing using computer programs ,their work is so nice .
also also writing , they can
write some nice short stories .
PART II. INTRODUCING THE SCHOOL
A. School information
1. Name and address of class and school : Zarka pioneer center for gifted students
2. Number of students in class and school : 12
3. Size of school
4. School emblem, colors or mascot
5. Type and number of computers :( 65 computers ) acer,great wall , ADP
6. School history : the center was founded in 1996 by late king Hussein to help talented students, improving their skills.
B. School program :
1. List 3 things about your school program that make it unique.
- enrich the student's knowledge .
- improve their talents .
- long distance learning is
used also .
2. List school calendar from the session dates (holidays and special
events that may affect your participation).
PART III. INTRODUCING THE COMMUNITY
A. Your community
1. Name of your community : Zarka
2. If not a city, name and size of nearest city
3. Location of your community : It is about 25 Km east of Amman , The city is the 3rd largest in Jordan .
4. The area of your community : 23.2 sq mi (60 km2)
5. The population of your community : 440,227
B. Special characteristics
1. List 3 reasons why people come to visit your area.
shopping , visiting relatives , projects
List major industries or occupations in your community.
bases of the jordanian army
Zarqa is Jordan's industrial centre, home to over 50% of Jordanian factories. The growth of industry in the city is the result of low real estate costs and proximity to the capital, Amman. The three cities Amman, Russeifah and Zarqa, form one large metropolis with about 60% of Jordan's population. The city of Zarqa was established by immigrants from the Caspian Sea region at the beginning of the twentieth century, initially on the banks of the Zarka River, the population grew steadily with the construction of the Hejaz railway by the ottomans. The bases of the Jordanian army, formerly called the Arab Legion, were located in Zarka.